I had started from OMR road at 3:30 pm and reached 4:30 pm to Koyambedu. I picked my friend and started after filling petrol towards Nellur road at 4:40 pm. Crossed Red hills, Tool plaza and old tol plaza.
Then, I saw deviation to Ponneri (19 km). Took right deviation and reached pulicate at 5:35 pm. And I met anne (boat driver) and started toward the beach.
Pulicate in night
The best time to visit is in the month of November to April. In this time you can play in the back waters also (only 5 - 8 feet deep) and lot of migratory birds. The sun set and the different type of fishing boats in the water gives you very pleasant feeling.
Very net and tidy beach is the main attraction of the pulicate lake. In this beach you should go and find the durt rater than yo find a place of clean place.

No comments:
Post a Comment